- Breathe out during the exertion phase of the exercise,whenever body feels the maximum stress.
- Breathe keeping in mind the pace of the exercise- cardio demands faster breathing while yoga calls for slower,deeper breaths.
- Breathe in and out through the nose.breathe through the mouth is not effective.
- Spare 10 min from your schedule for pranayam,as it is an incredible energizer that works effectively to relieve stress and anxiety from daily life.
- it purifies 72,000 nerves in the body,adjusts the energy flow in the body,and improves memory and concentration.
- It treats serious health conditions including heart problems,depression,asthma,high blood pressure and arthritis.[image credit]
Labels: health tips